- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I smell it in the air. It’s coming.
I don’t know which is the “correct” answer, but I know which one I’m going to use from now on
I want Steve and Clint to start a “My significant other is an ex-soviet assassin” club
CLINTASHA AU - The woes of a superspy couple.
"You’re mad at me for forgetting your fake birthday?! But that wasn’t even in the file! Nat!"
When it comes to objectification, this is a great example of why comparing male strip clubs to Hooters is a “false equivalent.”